Wednesday, June 27, 2012

When I Am Baptized

While at college one of our classmates was introduced to the gospel and accepted it's teaching. The changes in her life were miraculous to see. She transformed an unhappy lifestyle of drinking and thrill seeking to a happy Christ-centered life, so much so that she didn’t even resemble her passport picture taken months earlier. This song accompanies the ordinance of baptism so well and a more full arrangement for someone baptized after the age of eight seemed appropriate.

1 comment:

  1. Hi - Thank you for sharing this beautiful arrangement! I have been looking for an arrangement of this piece for my eight year old daughter to play on the violin at her baptism in October. Is there any chance you could transpose it to the key of G? It's much easier for a beginning violinst. I would pay for a copy! If so, you can reach me at tessfrost at gmail.com. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete